- The Army Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) is a way for young men and women to start strong in life. The college elective for undergraduate and graduate students that provides unrivaled leadership training for success in any career field. If you have a passion for it, you can find a place to fit in the Army as an officer and get the training you need to turn that passion into a career.
- ROTC is now available at TSU and offers merit-based scholarships that can pay up to the full cost of tuition and open educational opportunities.
- Whether you’re in high school, college, graduate school or already in the Army, you can become an officer in today’s Army through joining ROTC.
- If you would like to know more please call us M-F 0800-1600 at 713-743-3883 or 713-743-8460.
Do you have a specific question about enrollment?
- Our Admission Officers are available M-F 0800-1600 at 713-743-3883 or 713-743-8460.
How do I enroll?
- Anyone can enroll to see if they like ROTC classes; remember there is no military obligation until you decide to contract. If you are interested, simply follow the steps below.
Step 1 Sign up for Military Science class in the TSU catalog
Freshman Fall: MSCI 121 Spring: MSCI 122
Sophomore Fall: MSCI 221 Spring: MSCI 222
Step II Meet Contracting Requirements (We’ll assist you)
Step III Sign Contract as a Cadet (Starts all benefits)
Step IV Commission as an Officer (Active Army, Reserve or Guard