Please refer to the information below for more insight on applying for this scholarship.
At-Large Sumners Scholarship
- Visit: https://www.sumnersfoundation.org/scholarships/at-large/ (Scroll down to find information on the ‘At Large’ scholarships; just below the ‘Endowed’ scholarships section.)
- Eligible Applicants: Open to rising juniors for their junior and senior years at a Texas or Oklahoma College or University. Scholarships are $15,000/year for each of the last two years of undergraduate work ($30,000 total).
- Residency Status: Students must be permanent residents of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Arkansas, or Kansas.
- Number of Scholarships & Application Deadline: Eleven scholarships will be awarded this fall. The application deadline is July 6 at 5:00 p.m.
- Point-of-Contact: Eileen Curry Resnik, Program Officer, Hatton W. Sumners Foundation. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org